Enjoy A Hollywood Smile Right Here In Ruston With Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is the first thing people see when they look at you, so yours should look its best. Bring out your natural beauty with cosmetic dental options from Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. Our Ruston, LA dentist can help you regain your self-confidence.Dr. Stuckey on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry is rewarding to me because you can take a patient and enhance their smile and make them enjoy life again. Some of the ways that we can do that is through teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings, crowns and bridges, veneers, orthodontics. It's very rewarding to be able to bring a patient's smile to life.
Our cosmetic dental options will improve your appearance and come with several other advantages:
- Protect your teeth from everyday wear and tear
- Look younger by restoring structure to your cheeks
- Achieve better smile symmetry
- Brush and floss your teeth more easily
Get a smile that looks as good as it feels. Call us today at 318-255-8648.
Choose Dental Treatments That Works For You
No matter what your smile needs to look its best, we’ve got you covered. You can choose from several types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Professional teeth whitening to safely brighten your smile by several shades. Our take-home trays allow you to whiten in the comfort of your home.
- Invisalign clear aligners allow you to straighten your teeth without the hassle of traditional metal braces. They’re also removable for eating and cleaning.
- Tooth contouring involves removing small amounts of enamel to smooth out any uneven parts on the surface of your teeth.
- Tooth bonding uses a composite resin to match the color of your teeth; it fills in gaps and pits and corrects slightly misaligned teeth.
- Porcelain onlays cover one or more cusps of your tooth, offering a solution between fillings and crowns.
- Dental veneers are a shortcut to a total smile reboot. These wafer-thin shells adhere to the front of your teeth and cover a number of flaws.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
Feel free to combine any number of these services to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Your appearance has a significant impact on how you feel about yourself and how you are perceived by other people. You deserve to have a smile that makes you feel great about yourself – and you deserve to have it designed to last for several years.