Get The Complete Smile You Deserve With Dental Implants In Ruston
Instead of missing teeth and missing out on important moments with friends and family, you should be sharing meals and memories. Get your smile back with dental implants restored by the skilled hands of our Ruston, LA implant dentist, Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S.Dr. Stuckey on dental implants Read Transcript
When a patient needs a dental implant, we partner with our local specialist. They actually place the implant in the bone, and once the implant is integrated to the bone, the patient comes back to me, and we place a crown on the implant. After the crown is placed, it actually is like a normal, natural tooth. You can brush, floss just like you would any other tooth in your mouth. It will allow them to return to normal function and eat just like they would with their natural teeth. It's a great option when someone is missing a tooth. We have several patients who have dentures that they have trouble wearing them. An option for them is to place implants and attach the denture to the implant. It gives them a much more stable platform, so that the denture doesn't bounce up and down when they're eating and chewing. It makes the denture function much better than it would otherwise.
Once you’ve had a dental implant procedure by a skilled oral surgeon, Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. will craft a tooth replacement that looks and feels completely natural. You’ll enjoy several benefits once your new smile is complete:
- Improved speaking ability like clearly pronouncing words
- A younger appearance now that your cheeks have structure and support
- Full access to all the food you’ve been avoiding due to missing teeth
- A greater feeling of self-confidence from having a smile that’s as gorgeous as it is functional
Call our Ruston, LA office today at 318-225-8029 to schedule your consultation with Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S..
Choose Nothing But The Best For Your Smile
You have a lot of choices for dealing with your missing teeth. You can choose implants, dentures, or a traditional fixed bridge, or you can even ignore the problem and live with a gap in your smile. But there’s a reason we encourage our patients to choose implants. In fact, there are several reasons:
- They are as close as you can get to the natural look and feel of your original teeth. You won’t have to worry about jawbone deterioration that comes with missing teeth – you may even experience new bone growth!
- They’re designed to last. With proper care, you can enjoy a full, functional smile that looks great for the rest of your life.
- They offer predictable results. For several years, dentists have been relying on the consistent results implants provide. They’re less likely to fail than other tooth replacement options and require very little maintenance.
Get The Right Solution To Your Dental Problems
While a full set of implants as part of a full-mouth reconstruction can be life-changing, you may not need them. We offer several dental implant options so that you can choose the one that works best for your smile.
- Single tooth restorations – Whether you’re missing one tooth or many, we can restore your new implants with individual crowns. This is the most natural-looking and natural-feeling option.
- Implant-supported dentures and implant-retained dentures – Say goodbye to slippery, ill-fitting dentures. These clip onto your dental implants, holding them tight and allowing you a stronger bite force when you eat.
- Dental bridges – Instead of relying on crowns, we can use a minimal number of dental implants to support a bridge. This will replace several teeth at once.
Our team will work hard to help you make the right decision for your smile. Dr. Stuckey has been practicing right here in Ruston since 1989, so you can be sure you’re getting expert care from a doctor who knows what you need.
See how dental implants can give you the natural, attractive smile you’ve always wanted. Call Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. at 318-225-8029.