Get A Solution In Ruston For Your Mouth Pain
When you have dental damage, you want to stop your tooth pain fast. That’s why you should call Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. Our Ruston, LA emergency dentist can offer a solution to your oral pain and discomfort the same day you call us. And receiving emergency dental care is important for several reasons:Dr. Stuckey on helping patients who are in pain or discomfort Read Transcript
If a patient says that they're in pain or discomfort, we empathize with them first. And then we diagnose the problem and come up with a plan to get them out of pain, and get them back functioning like they should so that they can eat and chew normally.
- Mouth pain and discomfort can disrupt your life significantly; we can help you get back to normal.
- Pain generally indicates a problem, which means you should always have it investigated by a professional.
- The quicker you seek treatment, the more likely it is that we can preserve your natural tooth and prevent more problems.
- Catching and treating a dental problem as soon as it shows up can save you a lot of time, money, and pain later on.
If you’re in pain or experiencing discomfort, don’t wait. Call us now at 318-255-8648 for a same-day appointment.
Get Your Smile Back With Help From A Staff Dedicated To Excellence
When you have emergency dental work done, your first priority is putting an end to your oral pain and discomfort. But we’ll do more than that. Our smile solutions will also:
- Provide strength and stability to your smile
- Restore function to your teeth or gums
- Last for several years
- Look as natural as your original teeth
For us, emergency dentistry is never just about pain. It’s about giving you a quality, long-term solution to a temporary – but real – problem. In fact, a toothache or mouth pain can indicate some of the following:
- Cavities in your teeth
- Deep dental decay
- Damage to existing fillings
- Gum disease, possibly advanced
- Abscesses in your teeth, indicating serious infection
- Broken or fractured teeth
If your mouth is sending you a message, it’s time to answer it. Put an end to your mouth pain with an emergency dentistry appointment at Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. Call us now at 318-255-8648.