Repair Your Smile With Ruston, LA Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry is one of the most important areas of our Ruston, LA dental practice because it can mean the difference between saving a damaged tooth or losing it. Even if Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. can’t save a tooth with restorative services like a root canal or a dental crown, he can replace lost teeth and keep you from losing more.Dr. Stuckey on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
The goal of restorative dentistry is to take a patient that's in pain or that has a specific problem and restore them to proper function, and get them to where they can go about their life in a normal fashion. We offer a wide variety of dental treatment, from simple fillings to root canals, crowns, bridges, implants, dentures. There's no one aspect of dentistry that I do not enjoy doing. I enjoy doing it all.
With our restorative dental care, you’ll enjoy:
- An attractive smile, with no gaps left by missing teeth
- A strong bite that gives you the ability to chew your favorite foods
- Relief from pain caused by cavities or infection
Ready to mend your dental damage? Call Patrick Stuckey, D.D.S. at 318-225-8029.
Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dental Care
Whether you have a broken tooth, an infected tooth, a missing tooth, or a cavity, we have a restorative dental solution to fix the damage. Our services include:
- Tooth fillings. A filling can take care of a cavity and protect your tooth against further damage. Because all cavities are different, we use either precious metal or tooth-colored fillings to repair the damage.
- Dental crowns. Dr. Stuckey can make a dental crown for you in a single appointment using our advanced Planmeca PlanScan system. You won’t have to spend weeks wearing a temporary crown!
- Dental bridges. A realistic-looking porcelain dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Inlays and onlays. If you have a cavity that is too large for a filling but not large enough for a dental crown, a porcelain inlay or onlay will be just the right size.
- Root canals. To save an infected tooth, Dr. Stuckey can perform a root canal procedure.
- Dental implants. An implant looks, feels, and functions almost like your natural tooth when combined with a dental restoration. Dr. Stuckey can attach a dental crown, a dental bridge, or dentures to implants.
Because restorative dentistry procedures can be longer or more complicated than some dental treatments, you may want to receive sedation to stay relaxed while Dr. Stuckey works.